You’ll find a changelog for our code updates here.
- Added breadcrumb navigation to every page.
- Improvements to top bar menu
- Added site tours for key pages. Tour only runs for the first time it is loaded for a user. However, the user can restart the tour using the “Start Guide” button that’s been added to each page with a tour.
- Bug Fixes
- Improved scrolling on iOS devices
- Bug Fixes
- Fix to ensure datepicker is applied to fields on suggested correction and addition forms in the RPG DB.
- Add ability to receive notifications when games are added to your community. This is controlled on a per community basis.
- Bug Fixes
- It was once possible for people to add a game to a community while still having it set to private/unlisted. This didn’t make sense because no one in the community could see the game. The application now prevents you from making this mistake.
- There was an issue where if you had more than 20 unread notifications, the pagination would cause an error on the page. This is now fixed.
- Add ability for users to suggest corrections to RPG DB listings.
- Add ability for users to suggest additions to the RPG DB listings.
- Add ability for site editors to review, edit, and approve submitted corrections and additions.
- Bug Fixes
- There was an issue causing search requests to fail. This is now fixed.
- Improved performance for dashboard loading.
- Improved display of gamer library collection on small screens.
- Improved organization of media uploads on AWS S3
- Added additional tests for the user rpg collections functions to help protect against regressions.
- Bug Fixes
- When editing a session to change it from complete to incomplete, the attendance statistics and session count for the game was not updating properly. This is now fixed.
- When marking a game as complete, the gm would have both their gm completed games count and their player completed games count increase. Now, the gm only has the gm-specific count increase.
- Adds support for gamer collections. Now you can mark sourcebooks, modules, and base game-system references as part of your personal library at home.
- Bugfix for community member list pagination
- Bug fixes for recurring events when they span across DST changes. There was an issue where these occurrences would have the time shown incorrectly in both the primary interface as well as the calendar. This is now fixed.
- Bug fixes for display of game and community applicants on dashboard.
- Active active game count to GM profile.
- Updated for Django bugfix release 2.1.8
- Updated for Django security bugfix release 2.1.7
v1.4.5 / v1.4.6 (2019-01-02)
- Bugfix for session creation page to handle cases where previous sessions have been cancelled.
- Added improvements to error logging
- Updated for Django bugfix release 2.1.5
- Improve overall display formatting for RPG Database pages
- Improve meta tags for pages
- Allow markdown parsing in message of the day values.
- Improve look and feel of user facing forms.
- Bugfix for community detail views.
- Bugfix for proper timezone display of player available times.
- Backend bugfixes
- Add ability for players to indicate their times available to play.
- Added conflict checking functions to session scheduling so that GMs can know about issues with player availability or conflicting games.
- Added in-app messaging between players and GMs.
- Added functionality to mute users so their messages are silently ignored.
- Added Code of Conduct to site.
- Added option to have messages forwarded to user’s email.
- Added new admin utilities for managing the RPG Database records
v1.2.7 - v.1.2.10 (2018-12-10)
- Migration changes required for moving from Heroku to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Add tooltips for calendar and dashboard view.
- Improvements to in-app notifications.
- Bugfix for upcoming session display in dashboard.
- Add links to games from upcoming sessions in dashboard.
- Add links from calendar entries to games.
- Fixes for iCal subscription feed.
- Add support for exporting user data.
- Bugfix for dashboard display
- Add support for side sessions and instant invites.
- Add support for featured images in communities.
- Add support for featured images in game postings.
- Added live-preview markdown editor with autosave for all user-facing description form fields.
- Improvements to Discord syncing.
- Bugfix: Game count for communities.
- Bugfix: Datepicker date formatting conflicts.
- Major bugfixes for calendar behavior.
- Added a number of critical performance-related features to the backend.
- Initial Release